WorkingPoint

Review and vote on ideas submitted by your fellow WorkingPoint users, or suggest your own.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. HSBC Business Banking Support

Hello,

You guys list HSBC USA Business accounts as an option, however the login does not function. This is probably because access requires a random number from a keyfob. However, it would be great if this could be worked around and balances could be viewed directly from WorkingPoint.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into it and have a question.

After searching on HSBC, 3 bank accounts and 1 credit card account are found to link to. Did you by chance click the first link: HSBC Bank (USA) – Business Banking? We think this might be a bad link.

Can you try connecting again but using the 2nd and 3rd bank account options? These require additional security credentials that we believe will allow you to log into the account.

Thanks for the additional information.

• 96 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        under review  ·  KelliKelli responded

Thanks to all of you who voted for this feature. We are currently reviewing the best way to implement the trial balance report and we would like to get your input. Please take a moment to comment on the following questions:

1) How do you use the trial balance report?
        2) How often do you use the report?
        3) Are there any other reports you use in conjunction with the trial balance report?

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

WorkingPoint

Feedback and Knowledge Base