I suggest you ...

Print Paper Checks

Ideally print paper checks on the forms widely available for Quickbooks.

229 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Any updates on this feature from WP? Looks like a LOT of people are waiting for this basic feature. Please let us know?!

• MauriciobMauriciob commented  · 

Where is the 2013 Feature and Capability Roadmap? Where are WP Lab revised features to inform WP subscribers of probable releases. Wondering if WP is prepping for an acquisition by Intuit. Please release roadmap. Thank you

• kevinkevin commented  · 

Seriously? An accounting program that doesn't write checks? Seems to be a trend with 'cloud' accounting solutions. So I'm suppose to hand write the check? Then enter it in as a bill, then mark it paid? Or (worse) wait until it clears the bank and transfer the transaction in?

You guys really have not worked with small businesses, and have no idea how we work. There is so much room for improvement vs quickbooks, but no one I see is stepping up.

• Tony SmithTony Smith commented  · 

This is the simple reason I am probably returning to quickbooks....

• DougDoug commented  · 

I would sign up for WorkingPoint today if you had this feature.

• XpressMedCareXpressMedCare commented  · 

I would like to be able to print checks. That is literally the only feature about working point I dont like and I am considering moving back to Quickbooks

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

Do you have this feature yet? Really need it before I would switch from quickbooks

• EnriqueEnrique commented  · 

Printing check will be a good thing to have and bill pay

• CSI LouisvilleCSI Louisville commented  · 

Would love to be able to print checks to send to companies that are not accepting credit cards or Paypal.

• NC1NC1 commented  · 

Ideally, users should be able to design their own forms (whether for checks or invoices) .

• herman.emherman.em commented  · 

Please help those that print our invoices avoid origami by making them tri fold into common two window (#9) envelopes

Feedback and Knowledge Base