I suggest you ...

Sales Reps (Independent and Employed)

Need to track sales by sales rep to be able to compute commissions.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LexisCoatings.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard commented  · 

This is a must have! or at least a custom field that can be searched and reports generated on as a flag/indicator. We have over 30 reps across the country and it is a nightmare trying to figure out who sold what. I have to keep separate spread sheets with monthly sales.

It looks like this request goes back a couple of years now, CMON let's get it done!

• Al commented  · 

no brainer: rep sales tracking!!!!

• Mauriciob commented  · 

The Sales Rep field is a basic field that should be included in all Quotes and Invoices to Customers as this is common practice in most industries. Would be helpful if NetApps would share to its members The Features and Functionalities Technology Roadmap so that its members can understand and have greater visibility of the features and functionalities that can be expected by quarter by year thereby reducing NetApp inbound complaints and manage expectations of its member customers. (mauriciob@groupmab.net)

• Drew Alexander commented  · 

Totally agree. We need to be able to tie salespeople (users) to customers so that we can have a report for a specific date range that would allow us to see orders/revenue associated with a specific salesperson. Man some of these comments are old. I hope there is more action on this application than there appears to be.

• DKOnline commented  · 

This program would be perfect but without being able to track sales I cant use it back to pain in the but Quickbooks

• denise commented  · 

can't use it without this!

• Leo Natividad commented  · 

In some cases, we compute commissions of our salesman by their given collected payments. So there must be an option to to track PAYMENTS by SALES REP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base