I suggest you ...

project management

To really be singe-solution, we need a way to assign to-do's and manage projects against budgeting and contacts.

104 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David Puckett commented  · 

I am also disappointed that this ranks higher than other features that would make this a better accounting system. I use TeamworkPM for project management and it works great. I overlap the billing and invoice features with minimal effort but integration with project management systems like BaseCamp and TeamworkPM would be great. Beware bloated apps that try to do too much and lose focus.

• BuildManagePromote.com commented  · 

Since of my customers are integrated into the system, it would be great to be able to track my projects and time in the same app. or at least be integrated into a project mgmt app (not basecamp which lack features IMHO). I currently use Teamwork PM for my Projects, but have found the only part clients tend to use is the file upload and threaded conversation.

• Alan Mills commented  · 

To tell you the truth, I would vote down on this item if this system had negative voting. I'm looking for an accounting package, and if I wanted project management I would expect to use different software. Disappointing that this feature would rank higher than many features that are true need of accounting software.

• Scott commented  · 

Yes! This is the one most important thing to me that should be added.

• Fusion6 commented  · 

In addition to above comment...Allow the PM feature to derive its nfo from a quote. then create a tabular workflow PM system for the life cycle of the project, once the project is complete, we can then send it to finance dept (WP) for invoicing to final payment, it can even have the option of integrating the contractor payables in there somewhere.

• Fusion6 commented  · 

This would be huge!! Great suggestion....:)

• Kari B commented  · 

should also be tied to installment invoicing and recurring bills - Kari

Feedback and Knowledge Base