I suggest you ...

More customizable templates for quotes, invoivces and any other client facing documents

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Need customizable quote. I have terms on my quote that I do not have on the invoice. Currently, I have to erase the terms whenever I create an invoice.

• silversilver commented  · 

Would be great if we could have several active invoice templates and easily choose between them as we are creating the invoice, depending of which department of our business the invoice is from.

• Carlo EmamiCarlo Emami commented  · 

Customizable quote template would be very valuable. With quickbooks we were able to customize different quotes to serve as appointment confirmations, work order approvals, etc.

• Bobby GreenBobby Green commented  · 

We accept deposits so a deposit field would be nice. Also the description field needs to be able to add multiple lines and stay that way when emailed or printed.
        Quote template does need to be customizeable.

Really need to be able to customize the quote template!

• ffmffm commented  · 

Be able to generate and send receipts upon payment collection instead of updated invoices to customers.

• StacyStacy commented  · 

Ability to change fonts, make fields like 'Due Date' inactive, change 'Balance Due' to 'Order Total'. Total immediately goes into 'Revenue:Sales' and not 'Balance Owed', because I am paid upon checkout, I do not want to have to do the extra step of saying I've received payment.

• Drew AlexanderDrew Alexander commented  · 

Ability to be able to suppress specific lines in the quote. Be able to create an aggregated line that summarizes all the line item detail. We want our internal quote to reflect all the detail but only send a portion of that information to the customer.

To be able to customize the invoice/quote with a full header that can be uploaded, customize columns like losing the tax column and creating invoices with flat rates services

To be able to customize a 'letterhead' and add custom details beneath each quotation and invoice without the default headings, perhaps a way to upload a custom image/document file that will be auto-inserted beneath the quotation and invoice will be sufficient - it's for things separate from terms & conditions and payment terms.

• Samuel KaplanSamuel Kaplan commented  · 

I don't collect tax from my B2B customers. I'd like a way to remove that field from appearing on my invoice. Also, I charge a an hourly rate for my services. I would like to be able to show my rate in one place on the invoice, and not deduct it from my inventory item of "Professional Services".

Feedback and Knowledge Base