calendar / scheduling / appointments
We are in the service industry so the ability to schedule and track appointments (one time and re-occurring) is absolutely essential. Right now we have to use separate programs for accounting and scheduling and it's a total nightmare. It would great to have an integrated calendar / scheduling module that synced with contacts and invoices created in WorkingPoint. I would even pay extra for this!
being able to enter a contact shoot and estimate then convert to an invoice and schedule the service call would be awesome and put this light years ahead of QB online!!!
yes an appointment section would make this program a no brainer
you have a web presence, email, all the other stuff for running a business except the ability to make appointments
be able to schedule form the client screen or quote or invoice or home page
Would love a feature like this!
Yes this is crucial for anyone who needs to look at this information all at once. Brief overview of the day's and week's appointments along with reminders sent to email.
check out SkedgeMe.com and see if that will work. Perhaps Working Point and SkedgeMe could team up?
Yes, this would be nice. As a service business we use google apps right now but if I had the ability to do all scheduling, appointments, and calendar in Working Point it would make life easier. It would be great if it could work similar to google calendar.
I agree. This would be a welcome addition
I thought I'd add some specific features that would be great:
- Ability to set start/stop dates & times
- ability to add locations/address of appointment (google map support?)
- ability to create categories for different types of appointments
- ability to create multiple calendars for unique routes/employees
- Ability to set frequency of appointments (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly, custom, etc)
- detailed appointment descriptions
- ability to print schedule w/ detailed descriptions
I'd love to contribute additional thoughts/ideas if/when you decide to add a feature like this. Thanks!