I suggest you ...

calendar / scheduling / appointments

We are in the service industry so the ability to schedule and track appointments (one time and re-occurring) is absolutely essential. Right now we have to use separate programs for accounting and scheduling and it's a total nightmare. It would great to have an integrated calendar / scheduling module that synced with contacts and invoices created in WorkingPoint. I would even pay extra for this!

174 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • randee commented  · 

being able to enter a contact shoot and estimate then convert to an invoice and schedule the service call would be awesome and put this light years ahead of QB online!!!

• randee commented  · 

yes an appointment section would make this program a no brainer
        you have a web presence, email, all the other stuff for running a business except the ability to make appointments
        be able to schedule form the client screen or quote or invoice or home page

• Rohan commented  · 

Would love a feature like this!

• Alison commented  · 

Yes this is crucial for anyone who needs to look at this information all at once. Brief overview of the day's and week's appointments along with reminders sent to email.

• David commented  · 

check out SkedgeMe.com and see if that will work. Perhaps Working Point and SkedgeMe could team up?

• eallen commented  · 

Yes, this would be nice. As a service business we use google apps right now but if I had the ability to do all scheduling, appointments, and calendar in Working Point it would make life easier. It would be great if it could work similar to google calendar.

• gordoncato commented  · 

I agree. This would be a welcome addition

• Nathan commented  · 

I thought I'd add some specific features that would be great:

- Ability to set start/stop dates & times
        - ability to add locations/address of appointment (google map support?)
        - ability to create categories for different types of appointments
        - ability to create multiple calendars for unique routes/employees
        - Ability to set frequency of appointments (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly, custom, etc)
        - detailed appointment descriptions
        - ability to print schedule w/ detailed descriptions

I'd love to contribute additional thoughts/ideas if/when you decide to add a feature like this. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base