I suggest you ...

Recurring Bills

Allow a bill to be recorded automatically on a repeating basis.

225 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelli shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Razin commented  · 

any updates? its been 4 years...

• Jon commented  · 

I have serious doubts about your service. This feature is needed and often requested and I have seen no movement to include or reason stated for not including it since 2010. Why no response?

• Jason commented  · 

Lacking this feature is going to become a problem for me. Monthly recurring bills would actually be a lot more useful to me than recurring invoices.

• Justin Kahler commented  · 

That would save so much time and headache.

• Kari B commented  · 

Please add the ability for recurring bills and journal entries!!

• Teresa commented  · 

Seems like a perfect compliment to the recurring invoices. Lots of bills are exact same every month.

• Christine commented  · 

I'd love to see recurring invoices. Some of my recurring expenses are the same amount and others vary but it would be helpful to have an auto-complete form for the phone bill, etc.
        Thanks!

• OrchardMedia commented  · 

need them, desperately. Or at least add working point as an expense so that I can track that without entering each billing cycle. May switch to yearly to save the hassle. Would like it for other services especially with my web hosting and applications that have monthly support charges.

• Lynn Woodley commented  · 

I have recurring bills for subscriptions like Working Point which are always the same each month. One is for my on line booking, and one is for one of my pieces of equipment that I have an automatic payment set up for.

So for at least these 3 bills, I would not have to remember to put them in each month, it would happen regularly. :O)

• donnoman commented  · 

How would you expect recurring bills to work with bills that aren't the same each month? Recurring rent payments are easy, but electric bills and mobile phones are rarely if ever the same.

• Daniel Lorena commented  · 

I just set up the recurring invoices and love it, enter once, send an invoice every month (I didn't like the forced email invoices since I hand deliver invoices but that's maybe setup somewhere else). The recurring bills is probably bigger since you have rent payments, loan payments, equipment leases, fixed phone plans, fixed salaries. And a bonus is you can even see your income statement with fixed/recurring expenses vs variable expenses

• Kari B commented  · 

agreed - Recurring expenses are the norm...

• PaulB commented  · 

Recurring bills is an absolute must. Period.

• Liam commented  · 

Every business has recurring bills/expenses. Rent/Phone/Internet/ etc. Not sure why this wasn't included when you did the recurring invoices. This is standard stuff.

• Ruth commented  · 

An absolute must for anyone that has recurring bills!

Feedback and Knowledge Base