I suggest you ...

Customer Portal

have a customer portal, to allow our customer base to login and see all activity related to their account. An email link when sending a quote, invoice or news re: their account.
They login and can approve or dispute quotes and invoices. Perhaps even send a request for products and services derived from the Items List. Of course a permissions feature would have to be setup in Admin area.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fusion6Fusion6 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WorkingPointAdminWorkingPoint (Admin, WorkingPoint) commented  · 

Hi Anonymous,
        Congrats on the new position. We are sorry to see you go, but sounds like a great opportunity for you. Before canceling, be sure to export any data you have so that you can refer to it later if need be or for the very least to keep handy come tax time. Once you do that, follow these steps listed here: http://help.workingpoint.com/customer/portal/articles/1161-canceling-your-account to cancel the account.

Take good care and should you need us again, we will be here!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You have a great service. I have been using you for about 4 years. I just got a salaried position this year and no longer need invoicing services. Who can I contact to cancel my service? BTW I have recommended you to many people in my field, You guys are great!

• Phillip HellerPhillip Heller commented  · 

This is one thing keeping me from abandoning FreshBooks in favor of WorkingPoint.

FreshBooks also has a reasonable customer Ticketing / Request system and Customer Document storage solution, which I'd like to see implemented. Additionally, I'd like to see email integrated with a ticketing system (including with my own domain), and document storage exposed via Webdav over https using the same credentials a user or client would use to login to WorkingPoint.

• NateNate commented  · 

This is a really amazing aspect of freshbooks, and something I really miss...

It seems like there are quite a few different posts about this, it would be nice if people combined them so we could actually get action on this.

• imaginethepoetimaginethepoet commented  · 

This would be very helpfull - to confirm that invoices are being looked at.

• AlohaAloha commented  · 

Freshbooks has a link attached to every invoice / quote that a client / customer can click on to view the invoice. It gives them the option to accept the invoice and or make comments, resend the PDF or print the PDF. This really integrates the process going from a quote to a invoice. I send 90% quotes before an invoice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base